ConchKeystador, the Florida Keys in the palm of your hand
The Florida Keys are a string of tropical islands stretching 120 miles off the southern tip of Florida, between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Teeming with activities for visitors of all ages and interests, the islands of the Florida Keys make for a classic Florida vacation and include famous destinations such as Key Largo, Islamorada and, of course, Key West.
Your time in the Keys can be as action-packed or as relaxed as you desire. Adventure-seekers can test their skills on a fishing charter. Get up close and personal with tropical fish on a snorkel trip, or dive to explore a ship wreck in crystal clear tropical water. Visit local art galleries and museums. Shop for unique gifts. Feast on fresh seafood at fine restaurants. Hang with the locals or just hang on a hammock. Or, simply unwind and let go with the outgoing tide. You will be, after all, on island time.
Brought to you by our Partners Conch IT the Florida Keys App is available to download for free on iOS and Android.
Florida Keys App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Florida Keys.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for Florida Keys restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Florida Keys weather forecast.
Download the Florida Keys App city guide today!
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Florida Keys . See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Florida Keys .