Put Boulder, Colorado in the palm of your hand and see it like a local
Boulder, Colorado “the city nestled between the mountains and reality.” At 5,430 feet above sea level, acres of vast open space roll into Boulder’s quaint cityscape, tucked into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Come explore pine-scented trails, taste the flavors of “America’s Foodiest Town,” tour 20 craft breweries, stroll historic Pearl Street and soak up this creative community’s laid-back lifestyle.
Boulder has plenty of outdoor activities to get you out in the fresh Colorado air. Right at the foot the Rocky Mountains, among the piney foothills, Boulder boasts hiking, climbing and biking trails that will satisfy your need for an easy outing or a rigorous challenge.
Balance out your visit with some urban exploration and sightseeing. Our award-winning dining scene, farm trail, splurge-worthy shopping, art galleries and community events throughout the year will keep you entertained. Savor the energy of the city after dark at live music venues, breweries and nightlife hot spots you won’t find anywhere else.
Brought to you by our JC IT, the Boulder App is available to download for free on iOS and Android.
Boulder App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Boulder.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for Boulder restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Boulder weather forecast.
Download the Boulder App city guide today !
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Boulder. See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Boulder.